Our basic membership for $40 per month includes all these great features:
• Bright, clean, and comfortable gym experience
• After-hours key access so you can workout on your schedule
• Free weights
• Weight machines
• Cardio machines: Concept 2 rowers, ellipticals, bikes, treadmills
• Move Strong Functional Training Gym with battle ropes, ball rebound, monkey bars, landmines, and more
• Trap bars, medicine balls, heavy bags, turf area for sled work
• Smoothie bar––for a nutritious, post-workout treat with your friends
Ready to get back into working out but not sure what exercises to do or what equipment to use? Do you worry about how to exercise with existing or past injuries?
You can get one-on-one training tailored to fit your specific needs under the guidance of our experienced coaches. They can help you reach your goals in a safe, sustainable way, whether your goals are muscle gain, weight loss, flexibility and strength, or just getting back into a regular fitness routine.
Gym 28 offers 30-minute, 45-minute, and 60-minute personal training sessions. Give us a call at (325) 617-2479 to find the right coach for you and get more information on pricing.
Our small group personal training sessions combine traditional weight training with functional movement. We vary our class routines so that every workout is fun and exciting.
Why choose small group personal training?
Group exercise offers a variety of benefits you might miss out on if you choose to work out on your own:
• Encouragement from fellow members and fun challenging yourself and each other
• A safe and effective workout that does not require any prior exercise experience
• A consistent exercise schedule, so you know exactly when and where to be to stay on top of your fitness game
• Accountability––to yourself, your coach, and your workout friends
Pricing for small group training varies depending on commitment level (3, 6, or 12 months) and chosen options. For more information, please call Gym 28 at (325) 617-2479 or stop by the gym.
Get the most out of your workout with Gym 28’s NEW Myzone heart rate monitors. Track your session time, heart rate, and calories in real time on our big Myzone TV screen as you exercise! These monitors bring an entirely new element to your workout and are designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that quickens metabolism and boosts energy.
Myzone heart rate monitors are available for purchase at Gym 28.
The Myzone TV screen is available during small group classes and to all members who want to add a boost to their workouts.
Additionally, while you are away from the Gym 28, you can continue to track your effort using the Myzone mobile app. With the new Myzone technology on the mobile app, you will be able to:
Copyright © 2019 Gym28 - All rights reserved.
San Angelo, TX